Bing data streaming issues Nov 2023

Is anyone else able to stream ground tile data? Mine seems to be not working today.
Was yesterday, nothing changed.
@ 16 Nov 23 01:30 UTC

Restarted and nothing changed.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m seeing the same problem.

1 Like

Same, just loaded in to do a flight to test some new stuff and looks absolute trash.

1 Like

Same here. hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

Same issue here. Toggling it does not seem to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Yep, looks like FSX and X Plane 11 to me as well.

2 Likes

Communication just posted :slight_smile: Bing Maps Outage 2023-11-15

5 Likes

Again?!

This is becoming a more frequent problem. It’s also worrying if MSFS2024 is all about the ‘thin client’ and more reliant on streaming.

5 Likes

Ok good to hear it’s not me at least.

The quality of this game heavily depends on the quality of the servers, and will become more so in FS2024.

Speed, bandwidth and reliability are expensive, so I hope this doesn’t become a more frequent issue.

No screenshots for me on my one day away from real flying today… :frowning:

3 Likes

Have the same problem here. LA, England. San Fran. Looks like a huge data issue. No ground textures, No programmetry either. And very few trees.

Deffinately something is wrong.

1 Like

I tried changing USA East / West but that did not make any difference. Seems like a complete outage as it is not even a bandwidth issue with limited Mbps streaming, seems to be no data at all.

I think it is more than just Bing outage as everything loading generic items for me.

1 Like

All the information you need on this thread post.

This sim is so strange. I flew multiple flights today. First from Memphis to Greenville MS and then from Houston TX to San Antonio TX and then from Nelson New Zealand westward and never saw any issues with ground scenery. Im in southeast US ifthat helps solve the mystery.

I’m using Bing Maps and AutoOrtho with XP12. Working fine with XP12.

1 Like

Yup, no Bing Maps ground textures for me either as of 0630Z

Nope not working here, just finished a flight from KOKC to KATL and everything aside from the payware airports looks like an FSX flashback

1 Like

No Bing here in Tokyo

1 Like

mine looks like this cuz I’d deleted offline mesh files long time ago!

2 Likes

Me too for the last hour here in Southern California.

1 Like

Same here, just north of Toronto in Ontario Canada.