Bing Maps Not Loading!

Yes checked and done that all yesterday

That has chipset cooling, not all do so I think youā€™re alright but thatā€™s a serious gpu.
Have you tried underclocking?

Havenā€™t touched anything in the way of clocking. I only jumped back on flight sim because our country went into a snap lock down and my 4 year old daughter likes site seeing.

I did try the uninstall xbox app and sign in out yesterday and that worked once. Then stopped again after next session

Say hello from me :clown_face:
I would try reducing performance if you can just to test but I really canā€™t understand

Aha ā€¦ so itā€™s probably Steam! Send them a ticket

Ya she landed a float plane on the bora discovery flight as she thought thatā€™s where Moana (Disney) lived. I only helped with the trim.
Pretty disappointed now with msfs guess I will have to see if the next update helps. Cheers

Do you have steam?

Tell her sheā€™s on vacation ā€¦ and you welcome, sorry I canā€™t fix it for you but I can feel sorry for you having to deal with Steam :sob:

Edit: I did for 3 weeks then I got mad and told them to stuff it ā€¦ but I did get my refund :slightly_smiling_face:

All good thanks.

No problem ā€¦ good luck anyway

Same Problem here. Also on Steam version.

Yikes, I wonder if any one else has this issue with the pc xbox version . I got the steam deluxe version and have never had an issue until now. Donā€™t really spending more for the xbox windows version

Not even the World Map loads any Bing textures.

Yes thatā€™s what I get from world map, itā€™s only started recently

Very strange, the low quality ground textures only shows around the plane location

1 Like

I have the same Problem, but I use the Store Version.

Still the same problemā€¦
Looks like i paid 60 bucks to play FSX

1 Like

Got this issue just today, all was fine last night. No bing data is loading despite all online features being enabled, toggling in flight didnā€™t change anything either.

Main map is also effected.

Thatā€™s a bummer but Iā€™m glad you replied as I was almost going to drop another $180 NZD for the store deluxe version.
Only problem is I havenā€™t seen anything from devs to acknowledge issue so next update may not fix it