Biting the bullet and migrating from Xbox to PC - A Journal

I go away for a few hours to do my eSTOL practice and you go and get all up and running and everything! :stuck_out_tongue:

That is super weird about the monitor. Does it work (and boot) with your 4k now you got into Windows?

I’ve been catching up on the thread and at this stage I would say, just install your base game, world updates and stuff you already own (minus those things you listed).

And… just enjoy it - go do some flying. The rest can wait!

You will have plenty more to discover, no need to rush. Just see how it runs and take your time, step-by-step. Dial some good settings in and get what you have already got working well before throwing more at it.

I do have a folder structure for Addons Linker I can send you if it would be of use (DM me) or you can use this (it’s different to mine - depends how you want to arrange it really but you can always change/expand/re-arrange it later).

Also when you get to it, you might like to go through the Charts Topic I made that ranks the best global / tool type mods, most of which are freeware so you would not have had the chance on Xbox (well, ~half of it).

One thing, not that it really matters but I would not put the Addon folders directly on the Desktop. I mean, it’s a bit more likely you would delete or move something by accident one day. Just put it on the C: or D: (preferably if you have it) and make a SHORTCUT to it on your desktop so you can quickly go there when you need to add more / update mods etc.

2 Likes