Black avionics screens after update

I’d say your absolutely right pal, a project this big is going to have issues I think we all agree to that, but yep there imo should be a team? that deals with hotfixes etc

…don’t get me wrong I’m loving the sim I really am I enjoyed it more with the last patch than this but it’s still an incredible piece of work. My opinion…it’s been released to soon, they should have left it a few months it definitely needs more testing.

Has anyone found any workarounds to the Avionics failing mid flight?
Seems electrical simulation issue. The lack of a hotfix is incredible, but I’m hoping the community has found way to hack the aircraft models for the time being.

1 Like

Not that i’ve seen pal, it definitely needs hotfixing …hopefully soon

2 Likes

Happening to me on all aircraft listed her, even eh new Carenado Mooney … Started with most recent patch. Awaiting a fix with patience that gets less every day.

Was just flying a KA350 from KSAN to KSJC and had about 14 failures. Took this screen cap of the DC Load and Prop Amps and it looks just wrong.

3 Likes

This is my suspicion too. If you notice, just before the panel and ap shut off, the buss volts / amp load are maxed out.

I have noticed this as well

fI have noticed this same thing in the B58, B36 and C206.

noticed this in b58, b36 and c206

same with the same a/c

Just to add that what ever is causing this also randomly turns the fuel selector lever in the 172steam, also with the 152 fuel will start to flow only from one tank, the 152 doenst have a fuel selector lever only on off, so it gets unbalanced.

I have sent a zendesk report. Attached the video and the screenshot of the voltage problem. Also give them the link of this post

Same here. Since patch 2 screens on all aircraft I have flown randomly go blank

1 Like

In the new M20R, once they switch off, I can’t find a way to turn them back on without reinstalling the plane. This is incredibly frustrating.

1 Like

Yeah HUGE problem with the Kingair. Blank screens happened 6 times in the span of 15mins on a flight. VERY BAD.

1 Like

No need to reinstall the plane. Turn on Developer Mode, select Windows, select Aircraft, select the Mooney plane, select Load and you are good to go. The avionics will stay on from that moment. Don’t forget to turn off Dev. mode, otherwise your flight will not be logged.

Do you mean that they’ll stay on permanently for the rest of the flight? If so, I guess this would work for all aircraft? How about loading the aircraft before take off? I’m going to give this a try.

That is what I figured out as well regarding the developer mode. However, you are not immune to it happening again in the same flight. Had it happen 3 times in one 45 minute flight yesterday.

Yeah, I just tried it and it actually caused the bug to occur when the plane reloaded.

Looks like I can join the club now…

All Avionics goes black in the Carenado M20R after 20min. of flight.

1 Like