Black Square Analog Beechcraft Bonanza A36 / G36

it will be possible to convert them, maybe only down side you will have is tip tank unpaint

1 Like

And youā€™ll need different interior textures referenced in the texture.cfg or in the texture directory if you want a unique interior.

1 Like

Thx for quick feedback guys!

Thatā€™s why I love glass cockpit when I just wanna cruise and see the world. Being able to easily navigate is great, especially when bush flying. I do prefer steam gauge in general though.

Think I might grab this plane when it releases. Really enjoy the Bonanza.

Guessing these BlackBox Steam Overhallā€™s are not going to make it to Market place with or without WASM on xbox

We need a simbrief airframe for this

1 Like

available on justflight !

5 Likes

Thanks! Downloading now

Before I open a ticket with JF, can someone confirm that in VR, when zooming in on the instrument panel will cause the engines to REV down? I have no other functions mapped to the VR zoom.

Anyone having any luck assigning the mixture axis? Throttle and prop work, but mixture doesnā€™t move?

Itā€™s not just in VR.

Airborne ā€¦ very nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is the Baron G58. This thread is about the Bonanza G36 :wink:

Edit: disregard

look at the top right of my post, this was an answer to someone speaking about the baron

1 Like

The mixture has a custom LVAR: BKSQ_MixtureLeverPosition with a range 0-100. I was able to bind it with Spad.Next with a custom axis.

from the manual , in the FAQ

dev sent me a mail, where he is updating his statement about the mixture

I also realized that I should have clarified my statement on the mixture control, since I suspect itā€™s going to come up a lot. Everyone should be using ā€œK:MIXTURE1_SETā€. That should work for all aircraft, because that is what the native control binding in MSFS uses. Setting ā€œA:GENERAL ENG MIXTURE LEVER POSITIONā€ will definitely not work, and is not the recommended method for setting the mixture axis. As an alternative, setting L:BKSQ_MixtureLeverPosition will also work, but it should not be necessary.

Hello,
is anyone else getting wierd Frequences on the KX155 Radios? GPS Radios work as normal.

So how to bind the mixture axis in the control options? In a way so I donā€™t have to change it when flying a different aircraft?

Or is it only possible with Spad.next, A&O and FSUIPC?

did you try with mixture 1 axis ? ( ā€œK:MIXTURE1_SETā€. That should work for all aircraft, because that is what the native control binding in MSFS uses. )

the non 1 is the general mixture that dev ask to avoid, that is my guess, right now I m not able to test to confirm you what I say (if need more above there is a mixture axe 1 ( -100% to 100%) depending on your hardware.
please let me know if it work

1 Like

My bindings for Ignition, Alternator and Rudder do not work in this aircraft.

1 Like