Black Square Analog Beechcraft Bonanza A36 / G36

it seems ignition and alternator use specifics var

• Ignition/Starter : “L:BKSQ_IgnitionPosition_1, number” (0=OFF, 1=LEFT, 2=RIGHT, 3=BOTH, 4=START)

• Alternator Loadmeter “L:BKSQ_loadMeterMode, bool”

I m searching about the rudder but it should work fine with classic direction axis

1 Like

I have bound the “RUDDER AXIS” in the “PRIMARY CONTROL SURFACES”. This does not move the rudder. The brakes work, though (“RIGHT BREAK AXIS” and “LEFT BREAK AXIS”).

That works, thank you.

the mixture, or the rudder or both ?
for rudder are you sure you don’t have a pushback stuck on the aircraft ? (this is weird, but sometime when you request multiple pushback , there is a bug and one disappear down your aircraft, blocking the ability to turn on ground)

The mixture works.

And strangely the rudder now also works. Not sure what made it work again. After take off it didn’t work. I checked from outside and it was stuck. I then played with the AP and now the rudder works. I will check it on my next take off.

1 Like

That’s the Loadmeter (Primary/Secondary).

What’s not working for me is the Alternator Off/On switch.

1 Like

It’s a wonderful airplane mod. I like it. I’m flying without GPS and love how that needles move.

1 Like

from the aircraft model analogbonanza.xml

!-- Several adjusted values used by the instrumentation in this aircraft have been provided for your convenience
when building home cockpits or external instrumentation interfaces.
With a healthy understanding of the code below, anything should be possible, but these are just some important
values to get you started.

Inputs:

• Master Alternator “L:BKSQ_alternatorSwitch, bool”
  • Standby Alternator “L:BKSQ_standbyAlternatorSwitch, bool”
  • Alternator Loadmeter “L:BKSQ_loadMeterMode, bool”
  • Ignition/Starter “L:BKSQ_IgnitionPosition_1, number” (0=OFF, 1=LEFT, 2=RIGHT, 3=BOTH, 4=START)
  • Mixture (Turbocharged) “L:BKSQ_MixtureLeverPosition_1, percent”

Outputs:

• Fuel Flow “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_FuelFlow_1, GALLONS PER HOUR”
  • Oxygen Pressure: “L:var_oxygenPressure, number”
  • Cabin Temperature: “L:var_cabinTemperature, number”
  • HSI CDI NEEDLE: “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_HSI_LOC, number”
  • HSI CDI TO FLAG: “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_CDI_1_TO_FLAG, bool”
  • HSI CDI FROM FLAG: “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_CDI_1_FROM_FLAG, bool”
  • HSI CDI VALID FLAG: “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_HSI_LOC_FLAG, bool”
  • HSI GLIDE NEEDLE: “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_HSI_GLIDE, number”
  • LOCALIZER 2 CDI: “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_LOC_2, number”
  • LOCALIZER 2 GLIDE: “L:BKSQ_BONANZA_GLIDE_2, number”
1 Like

Alternator now works, thank you.

Do you happen to have a list of L-Vars?

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you. Is there a variable for the Aux Fuel Pump? (Hi/Off/Lo).

1 Like

Anyone have some recommendation to increase friction or something on this bad boy? 900rpm this thing was wanting to taxi at over 26 kts

This is a small Customization Mod Pack for the Analog Bonanza by Black Square.

The Pack contains 4 Mod Folders, each can be installed seperately and works on its own.

1. ZZJD - Bonanza Analog - 01 Turbo NoTank Version 1.0 → makes the Turbo version without Tip Tanks available as an seperate Entity in the Aircraft Selection Menu

2. ZZJD - Bonanza Analog - 02 CPM Black Creme - 1.0 - 1.31.1 → a recolored Cockpit, with a darker Panel and Black Seats and Creme Ceiling

3. ZZJD - Bonanza Analog - 02 CPM Less Glossy - 1.0 - 1.31.1 → this Mod makes the Cockpit Textures less glossy

4. ZZJD - Bonanza Analog - 08 Cameras - 1.0 - 1.31.1 → this Mod sets the Pilot and Co-Pilot Camera View a little bit higher, so you can see over the cowling.

12 Likes

oh thanks, I tried to do the no tip tank trick with no success, I appreciate !

1 Like

Off/Left/Right/Both work, but Start does not. I used the standard binding for the start position, that works.

Vielen lieben Dank :slight_smile:

have you tried right click on the “off/pull test” key ? it change the spacing

Isn’t this an A36 Bonanza not a G36 as the thread title says.

No problem assigning mixture here (mixture 1 -100 to 100)

No. But i saw a Screenshot on the Justflight Productpage and it shows the same Error.