Black Square King Air 350i [Analog Overhaul] - WT G1000 Nxi Mod retrofit for cockpit builders

Hello, so I ported my mod to use the G1000 Nxi in the King Air for cockpit builders toward the fabulous Black Square King Air 350i Analog Overhaul.

For aspiring Kin Air builders you have to know the Black Square King Air 350i Analog Overhaul is the way to go, all the systems essentially works and it is a major step forward from the default Asobo B350. I did interface all my full-size King Air cockpit with it, all LVARS accessible, I’m here in case anyone need some help on this. I must say that the developer is incredible and has been very helpful, he does want his product to be cockpit builder friendly.

Here the mod in Flightsim.to :
Black Square King Air 350i [Analog Overhaul] - WT G1000 Nxi Mod retrofit for cockpit builders » Microsoft Flight Simulator

The G1000 retrofit in the King Air is a real world use case for those wondering.
Garmin G1000® NXi Glass Flight Deck Retrofit for King Air

If there would be a “next step” toward 100% realism it would be a custom MFD panel in the G1000 Nxi project, the King Air has specific round engine gauges in the MFD, as the picture from Garmin shown below :

In case WT team need a hobby project :slight_smile:

Enjoy, feel free to contact me if you are building a King Air cockpit.

You could probably make that EIS strip specifically for the King Air using Air Manager. If it has multiple pages then you would need a way of getting the current page info from the sim.

Hey,

I am happy about your king air cockpit. I myself have also operated one and so far with xplane 11. I recently used the MSFS and made the standard 350i usable with mobiflight.
I bought the analog king air and would like to use it. However, I have difficulty finding the necessary commands in mobiflight or controlling the required lvars.

I would be very happy if you would answer me and give me a few tips.

greetings silvio

IMG_20231021_212424