Black Square King Air Issues

The BS Caravan was a cinch in comparison.

Didn‘t get that one.

It’s really good, and I recommend it. It makes the Caravan fun to fly again, and I had hoped the same for the King Air. Quite disappointing really, but I’m sure it will improve with time.

I heard repeatedly the flight model of the Caravan sucks. But then which flight model in MSFS does NOT suck? :smiling_face_with_tear: (except for a very few notable exceptions, like the Kodiak)

I use Streamdeck and there are some exceptionally capable profiles which do almost everything I need. I can only imagine what you are all going through and am relieved that I am not in that same boat.

Do you also use Streamdeck with rotary knobs for the various cockpit light dimmers?

Have you already tried to ask this question in the SPAD discord server?
There are very knowledgeable people and that’s for sure the best place to ask!

1 Like

Hello and apols for missing your post. Yes, I can control all interior lights with Streamdeck and pretty much everything else too. I am no programmer so Streamdeck has been and still is, a Godsend.

1 Like

Does anyone know why the GTN750Xi from TDS isn’t showing my distance to waypoint or ttg while in GPS mode, the default G530 shows it, shows it briefly during test. I’m stumped.

I use the TDS albeit on touchscreen as a standalone where it is fantastic. I use the 750 and 650 in combination and everything I could ever want to know and more is in there. The touchscreen operation is amazing to use and witness. As a consequence, I hardly ever refer to the info within the panel itself.

I believe that TDS are working on an improvement whereby you can have the 750 on the panel but also, have it on a seperate screen as well. Timeline unknown, but in the pipeline for sure.

I have seen it working on videos and screenshots using gauge mode for VC in game i don’t have touchpads just a basic 1 monitor old school setup, im sure it should be working normal, even if ungauged and popped out

, it still doesnt work .

“We can confirm this bug with version 1.0.2.8, it will be fixed in the upcoming version 1.0.2.9!”

Yeah??? And WHEN will that update be released? Summer of 2025???

Actually - the ONLY real issue I have is how on EARTH do you disable the FAILURES in this thing? My GAWD!!! TURN THEM OFF!!!

Also - when I power the plane down, completely, after a flight, the LEFT engine still continues to run - and EVERY switch is in the off position, and the Conditioners are in the cutoff position and the PROPS are in the full FEATHER position and the POWER levers, all the way down.

I don’t get it! LOL!!!

However - I DO enjoy this little mod! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

its fixed already, download the latest Version 1.0.2.9 released 15.08.2023
Bug Fix - IAS mode in FSW C414
Bug Fix - Distance to Next waypoint variable not set correctly (Black Square KingAir)

weird because I have zero issues with both king air and the TDS gps now they fixed that little bug, maybe its a conflict with another mod or livery issue, i use default and have very little in community folder
communityfolder

What’s fixed??? and what are you referring to 1.0.2.9??? The King Air Black Square installation? Because they are still on version 0.1.3 - OR are you talking about TDS being updated???

Yeah - who is “they”, Black Square or TDS?? Sorry - just trying to isolate your comments to a specific product.

TDS GTNXi GPS, as you said black square version is 0.1.3 therefore it can only be the GPS lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Mervy79 - I am SO sorry, my friend! I found it - and just an FYI, they are now at 1.0.3.0. I already had the 1.0.2.9 installed. My bad for ruffling my own feathers on this.

2 Likes