Blackpool UK Piers

The three piers at Blackpool sefront are underwater.
Is there a fix for this?

Moved thread to General Discussion for better visibility

This is not specific to Blackpool. All marinas and piers are projected on the ground, and disappear under the water. You can see this all over the world.

There’s a wishlist topic for you to vote on over in the wishlist section.
Wishlist item for Blackshark AI: marinas, piers and small (sail) boats - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Yes there’s this mod over at flightsim.to: https://flightsim.to/file/279/blackpool-uk-landmarks

1 Like

I’m just waiting for someone to make a scenery for the illuminations. I enjoyed using that in FSX.

Apart from Blackpool Landmarks, there is a nice photoscenery for Blackpool if your system is up to it and a couple of versions of Blackpool Airport too.

If you like piers, Keith Hackett (AKA Stinger) has done most of the piers along the south coast and also did Weston Super Mare when I asked. He might be willing to do Blackppol piers if you ask him (though I guess we ought to learn to do these things for ourselves :full_moon_with_face:).

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.