Can i disable bloom and lensflare in 2024? I dont see the option anywhere?? I really dont like it. I hope that fixes the cartoony look and over bluesish look of the sim
I’ve looked all over for the lens flair option. I absolutely hate it.
Moved out from Official Microsoft Flight Simulator > Wishlist to User Support Hub User Support Hub > User Interface & Activities that is more appropriate for community support.
Is there even an option to disable lens flair in '24? If not, it’d be a wishlist item. If the option is there, no one seems to know where to find it.
Here are the related wishes:
How to disable Bloom and Lens Flare with MSFS2024 sim? I can’t find them, help with this …please.
This really needs to be implemented that you can disable lens flare, so unrealistic.
MSFS2024 asking for Lens Flare setting, where is it?
How to disable Bloom and Lens Flare with MSFS2024 sim? I can’t find them, help with this …please.
Look in the Graphic Settings. Should be there.
It’s not in MSFS 2024.
Oops, my bad. I thought I had seen it. I’ll look in the User.opt to see if there is a setting to turn it off there.