BlueBird Simulations Boeing 767

Recently posted on BlueBird Simulations Facebook:

I hope everyone had a good holiday and a happy new year. 2023 will be an exciting and busy year for us. I wanted to end 2022/ start 2023 with a little surprise. As the 757 remains our core focus, the sun is rising on a second project that is being developed independently from the 757. We won’t be answering any questions on this new project at this time because there is still much left to do and we haven’t focused on planned features yet. Now that that is out of the way, we will be bringing you lots of updates on the 757 in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

6 Likes

Great news! My number 1 aircraft (to be specific the 767-300ER). Used to make many hours in the 767 when Project Opensky did the 767. Going to dig up some old Martinair and Delta routes.

3 Likes

With this all planes I love, except for the a340 have already been confirmed for the sim. I am looking at you ATR, A380 and B757

Really looking forward to this amazing bird, I will be doing some trans-tasman Air NZ/Qantas flights, especially operations out of wellington.
Hopefully they will do both. The 762 and 763 and I guess there is the 764… Then, I guess you cant go past not doing, what are the massive amounts of Cargo 767s…
2023 looks to be an exciting year for tubeliners and hopefully, finally… some proper proptubeliners…

Hopefully the fbw A380, PMDG 777s, Milviz 80-R-72, Nexgen Saab340 and these guys 757

Good news indeed! I really hope the entire 767 series(200/300/400) comes out.

That’s is our goal over time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahhh yes! I’ve been waiting for a 767-200 freighter for ever! Hopefully that will be considered!

3 Likes

A short post from BlueBird Simulations on Facebook on first day of 2024

Happy New Year everyone! We are optimistic about 2024 and later this month we will share a much more in-depth update on the 757. Meanwhile in the background since last year, we’ve also worked on the 767 (completely independent from the 757). Here’s a little teaser shot from 6 months ago. It’s progressed a lot more since then but we won’t share too much more until later in the year. !:blush:

I hope BlueBird Simulations would release this 767 before Rockstar releases GTV VI

5 Likes