Britten Norman Trislander (Study Level) AVAILABLE NOW

I understand. At least you made an attempt. I definitely will still be bush flying this bird upon release

Iā€™ve found the lodge in the image! If you have a lot on your plate still, Iā€™ll gladly give this livery a shot when the aircraft gets released so donā€™t worry if you donā€™t have time. -

1 Like

OH well done ā€¦ I believe the waterfall is on the opposite side so with these in hand I will have a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

For anyone interested, itā€™s the Arrowpoint Nature Resort in Georgetown, Guyana :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks like the falls on it. if not, its called the kaieteur falls

Got it thanks
OK Not an easy one but thats Roraima all done ā€¦

12 Likes

That looks great, glad I could help bring it to life!

1 Like

This image of the waterfall somehow reminds me of the money I spend both directly and indirectly on MSFS.

2 Likes

An awful lot but the result is a wonder to behold?

1 Like

Like any proper hobby, Iā€™ve learned over my life that itā€™s gonna cost you a bit!

MSFS allows me the chance to fly and do all the cool aviation related stuff I love without having to worry about getting airsick!

1 Like

OK Last one ā€¦ thats it for today ā€¦

ENJOY

4 Likes

If youā€™re doing more short noses liveries tomorrow, try golden arrow airways 8R-GGA

2 Likes

Livery is Already available in Long nose ā€¦ Unlike the Great Barrier examples they are not different enough to warrant a new inclusion Sorry
Hope you understand

2 Likes

yeh thats understandable. thanks for the roraima!

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised no Islanders or Trislanders made their way out to Hawaiā€™i over the years. Lots of C208s, used to have DHC-6-300s, etc. The B-N offerings would do well here I think.

Iā€™m chompinā€™ at the bit! Canā€™t wait for the Trislander to be released.

How long are the flights & turnarounds, usually? the BN-2s win vs the turbines where you have to shut down a lot. Even some of the shorter UK routes have gone fully DHC-6 now though.

could easily turn around in 5-10 mins. very very simply cockpit

doesnā€™t beat a 4 minute turnaround on a 727 many years ago!!!

Not per the BN book at least ( and the title is also wrong ) but Islander startups can be pretty fast :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL now that guy wasnā€™t messinā€™ around! Anybody else scratch their head at what looked like to be the styled paver brick runway? :rofl:

Ah - friend had a good thought. Maybe the departure island is small enough there were no concrete or asphalt plants nearby and the pavers were the easiest option?

1 Like