Broken Coastlines and Elevation Data in Aegean Sea

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

islands like LGSM, LGIK, Fourni Islands etc have broken elevation data and coastlines since last update. Note: this is the case regardless if the Oceania WU is installed or not.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

see description

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

just visit the airports and areas mentioned in the description

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Broken Coastlines and Elevation Data near LGIK

Same with me. Spent a whole day deleting everything from my PC to do a whole fresh clean install of MSFS but the problem remains. All Aegean islands; not only the ones mentioned above.

Seems like its affecting a number of people then, hopefully they will jump onto this and let us know the outcome or fix the issue , I tried uninstalling and reinstalling LGIK & LGSM as i thought it was an airport scenery issue, least were not alone…

Same here - elevation messed up on LGIK, LGSM & Naxos - also tried reinstalling sceneries but have the same issues with the default airports.

1 Like

I too have this problem and other users also point it out. Look at M;ykonos island, Astypalaia, Ikaria, Amorgos, the scenery is warped

a disaster!
my system requirements Win11 pro, AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6 core 3,70 GHz, Geforce NVIDIA GTX 1660 super, MSFS 2020 Premium,

Same here.

Same issue here. It appeared in the last update and it looks the same with the other screenshots on this thread.
Samos:

Though, I believe coast lines were a bit off before the update as well.

2 Likes

Please can we get a fix to this issue asobo?

1 Like

Again
The whole southern part of europe is broken. Asobo does nothing over weeks.

3 Likes

Same in Croatia :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes

Area around Split, Croatia is completely ruined. Where there is a hill, now is a flat plane, and where is a coast line, there are extreme cliffs.
Please Asobo, fix this.

1 Like

Here’s one more picture.

This is Omiš, some 30 km from Split.
Allot of the Croatian coastline is like this now. Completely unplayable. :frowning:

1 Like

Split is a mess, hope they can fix it soon…

2 Likes

Same problem here. The scenery around Mykonos is completely broken. Looks horrible. The terrain is completely lifted up with a strange looking cave that seems to go somewhere deep into the planet. Asobo, please look into this.

2 Likes

Strange. When i go offline with default textures coastline is OK. When i go online coastline is totaly broken. Unplayable in this regions. Please fix it soon as possible.

Asobo please fix the problem. I can’t fly in Hellas anymore.

3 Likes

fliying with the ATR from LGAV to LGMK find this terrain bug as well in Mykonos.
This ned a fix asp and next world update Greece please.

2 Likes

I think that is not Asobo or Microsoft’s problem, but Bing maps problem.

Yes

Mykonos arrived online, see photo cliffs everywhere, kept smae position, turned off online, see photo showing correct elevations on next post

1 Like