BRSim Bonanza V-Tail & Debonair Avionics?

Can someone please tell me what avionics (Autopilot & GPS) packages are in the BRSim Bonanza H35 V-Tail and Debonair? I’ve looked all over the internet and watched several reviews, but cannot find that information. Also, can you bind keys that will work the Autopilot?

thanks

One of @Crunchmeister71 favorite planes, he will probably know!

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft as these are not stock sim planes.

I don’t have the Debonair, but I do love that V-Tail. From what I understand, they’re pretty similar planes overall, at least from this designer.

Avionics consist of a single GNS530 and a KAP-140 autopilot. You can bind the basic AP modes just like any other in the sim.

I haven’t flown it since the last update, but I believe they have PMS50 GTN750 integration now as well.

Thanks very much. Exactly the information I was looking for. Appreciate the help.

1 Like

I purchased the Bonanza H35, but I have a couple of questions I wonder if you can help me with. 1. In many of the Reviews of the airplane I saw a row of red switches at the left of the pilot for such things as wing tip tank winglets, etc., but they do not show up in my plane. Is that an addon mod? Is where do I find it?. 2. I have my personal tail number and call sign turned on, but they do not change on this airplane. 3. Finally, the airplane folder came with 2 updates. Do I need to install them both or just the last one? Again thanks. I hope you don’t mind my questions.

1. Those switches were removed in the latest version. It would seem from what I saw that those options are now located on the tablet on the yoke instead.

2. Depends on the livery. The included ones have tail numbers hard painted on the liveries themselve. The only way around this is to download freeware liveries that don’t include the number. There aren’t a lot of liveries available for this plane.

3. Don’t know, I had the previous update already, so it was just a matter of running the latest on mine.

Thanks again.

I have both and for what its worth, the PMS50 mod provides the option to use a GTN650 in both models. It is not listed as a compatible aircraft on the PMS50 page, but it works for me. It’s $25/year for all the bells and whistles but there is a free version, also.