Hi Simmers,
Excited to announce my latest addon Freeride.
Freeride brings a skiing mode to Flight Simulator 2024.
Just click one click and are you are ready to ski.
Coming soon to PC/Xbox.
Looks awesome!
I want ride a horse in this sim ![]()
Same! With FS Explore, there is basic (and I mean very basic) horse riding which proves it is possible, but I think it could be done significantly better with quality models/animations and physics.
Great! Let’s go skiing, horseback riding… Hey, how about putting the horse on skis? THAT would be really cool.
Anybody know any real flightsims we can do into while we’re doing all this other stuff? Oh, wait..I can’t go flying..I sold my plane to buy a horse and skis.
Oy!!![]()
It is kind of funny, but I mean with the massive potential of so many things you could eventually do in this sim, I’m all for it. The planes are still there and the core experience and focus, but the ability to meander off on a walking (or skiing, or boating, or horseback riding) adventure in the same world? Count me in!
I still wish we had some good tracking for time/mileage spent on foot because I might be near the top of the leaderboards. These days, when I land somewhere new and interesting, I look on trail maps and the like to find interesting places to walk in avatar mode. Have had so many cool experiences.
We’re also right about to get a very compelling boat simulation addon with custom physics. What a time to be a (flight?) simmer!
I realize I’m derailing this thread a bit though. Looking forward to hitting the slopes, @StevenPearce833!