Bucker Bu-131 B “Jungmann”

Some screenshots of the Lionheart Creations Bucker Bu-131 B “Jungmann” available soon.
More informations at Redirecting...

25 Likes

I am such a sucker for those biplanes… i have been flying WACO and Stearman quite a lot. Will keep my eyes on reviews of this airplane.

2 Likes

Top quality screenshots there!
Will keep an eye on that gem for sure.

2 Likes

It’s a Tubman 601! I think it’s a mail plane

Thank you for posting these! It is now firmly on my ‘must have’ list.
I have been a BIG fan of Lionheart Creations for many years and am excited to see him bring this beauty to the sim. Fun!

2 Likes

Yep this is likely a must buy from me. I admit I don’t fly the TB21 or Quickie very often anymore so I couldn’t call myself Lionheart’s target customer to date, but this is right up my alley.

WIP

The Jungmann is truly an incredible aircraft faithfully reproduced by Lionheart.
Here are the different liveries

9 Likes

This looks fantastic. Hoping for some good sounds that come with it. Looking forward to cruising around in this.

2 Likes

Would love to see a video soon if you’re able to share one, assuming release isn’t already imminent.

both Jungmann and Jungmeister are extremely capable and stylish biplanes…Lionheart Creations developed many nice aircraft for FSX over the years so this promises to be a good one…especially as Bill comes to grips with the MSFS SDK

bought once a plane from Lienhard which did not work. No replay as i asked for support.

1 Like

I am rather surprised by your comment, I have all the LHC planes, no problem for me, moreover Bill is very active, just like his community without forgetting all the different forums, your comment seems to be more oriented towards the bad faith

Was it a MSFS plane? If you’re still having trouble let me know as I’d be willing to offer help (as I’m sure others wood.) Bill can be very hard to reach in my experience (he’s never responded to my emails) but others have had better luck. I own both the Quickie and TB-21 for MSFS and don’t have any major problems with either.

12 Likes

How close to release are we now?

Wow the pics really look great. That team has come a long way from from the first version of the TB-21 over a year ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks incredible, I can’t believe I’m only finding out about it now. I can’t wait! Thanks so much for putting all the hard work into this, it seriously shows.

You can already download the manual:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VpcE-RPfugjpLwkyrlnTnbisJFAapZCl/view

Exactly what I said to myself!!

And I have to say I once pounced on this dev blaming them for my own mistakes! Not only were they gracious about it, they helped me solve my own issue (thanks again). I want this now :slight_smile: They make amazing planes.

Where do i hand over the money :muscle:

1 Like

Looks good but on page 11: “Non functioning tail wheel lock. It seems MSFS do not have them, so this one does not work. My apologies.” which is odd as I have several planes in MSFS with lockable tailwheels. Hope he can figure that one out, but it’s not a major issue for me and I’m looking forward to the release.

2 Likes