Freelook with mouse causes controls to freeze after SU5

I’ve given up by this point, unfortunately.

I know me and multiple others have made good reports to Zendesk. Besides that, we’ve all been pretty good at upvoting this thread as well as giving detailed descriptions on here.

I don’t think there’s anything else that can be done, really. Asobo still seem more or less unable to handle the scope of this project :confused: I don’t know how else to say it, really. We still have several issues (not small, core interaction and UI things) introduced in SU5 that are still to be fixed despite good effort from multiple good folks around here. It pains me to say as well, because I really love this game and want it to succeed. And now it seems there are more pressing issues like live weather not working either.

The community managers have been pinged multiple times on this, and other threads, with no response. Nothing to be done about that either.

It’s just overall a sad state. This is the most constructive way I can say it at this point.

[EDIT]

I think it should speak volumes that we have a thread that was originally started back in July with not a single peep from any official sources. It’s basically been going strong since then. But nothing. Not even a single tiny little sentence of “This is being actively looked at by the team.”. I know it’s been tagged as “bug logged”, but I don’t really know what that’s supposed to mean. It can range from “Bug logged as nr. 5000 on the list of other low-priority miscellaneous bugs” to “Team is actively looking at it and working to fix it”. And I don’t believe it’s the latter, seeing as in one of the latest developer Q&A’s on Twitch they didn’t even know what the status of the bug was, ultimately believing it to be fixed.

Well, it’s not, and no-one is acknowledging anything.

6 Likes