Losing mouse control on Xbox Series S/X

Hi Folks,
Mouse issue in MSFS Xbox X|S solved.
I know that lots of people have had issues with the mouse problem on Xbox X|S and here is what I have done to resolve it. I can replicate the fault and fix it again every time with these simple steps.

1. Start MSFS and log out.
  2. Take wired mouse out of USB (if it is wireless you could take the batteries out)
  3. Go to Xbox home screen and then settings, General/sleep mode/restart now
  4. When Xbox restarts Do Not Switch the controller on and remove the USB Connector
  5. Using your keypad go to MSFS tile using tab or arrow keys when selected hit enter
  6. Let MSFS start by hitting any key I use delete. Sign in to your user name by hitting enter key let the game start and when it gets to the welcome screen plug in your mouse USB and left key world map the mouse will work
  7. Now you can plug in you controller and that will work with the mouse.
  8. Very important: IN FUTURE DO NOT DO A FULL SHUTDOWN, AS THIS CAUSES THE PROBLEM, HOLD IN Xbox KEY AND SELECT TURN OFF CONSOLE and when you switch back on again your mouse will work with controller. You must always shut down in this way or your mouse will not work again and you will have to restart from the beginning.
    Hope this help you.
1 Like