[BUG LOGGED] Performance Decrease when Using Pop-Out Panels

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting. Persistent with and without mods

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? NO

Brief description of the issue: Any windows that you can pop out and move to a second monitor (ATC, Map, G1000, G3X) cause a > 50% drop in frame rates.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: ALT - Click G1000 Window , or pop out any of the standard windows (VR Map, ATC, etc)

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile) 1080Ti , 1440p monitor, 3900x 32g ram. 45 - 50 FSP typically in non-high dense populated areas with custom settings.

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? Not Yet, checking if this is a localized issue or not.

Okay, forum filled out;

Since the last update, I can not pop-out any windows to the second monitor. I get an instant 50-60% drop in frame rates. Before, zero impact. I am not sure if this is an issue specific to ME or something with this update but sure feels update-related. The stuttering problem everyone else is having I am also having.

This occurs with our without mods. My GPU utilization drops to almost nothing with a pop-out window:

Photos:

No - Popout:

G1000 Pop Out:

FVR Map Pop OUt in Both Modes:

GPU Performance: