Xbox/PC screens go black then CTD

Yesterday the second attempt. This time the Ground textures have disappeared. Avionics are still there.
I have the feeling that the simulator doesn’t like it when you stand at the gate for 30 minutes and want to make everything as real as possible. But if you just fly off, ideally still operate the aircraft from outside, everything will work perfectly. It’s like this simulator is saying, just fly off and have fun. Otherwise if you invest an hour in Flight planning, I like to crash.
Until that is solved, take off from the runway with howling engines and have fun. The simulator likes that.
And a sign that the sim is about to crash is that you can look outside the Cockpit windows. Which is usually not the case. Then I know something is about to happen again.

Seriously, I love Flight Simulation, but nothing is right here and there.
How can you publish something like that? Isn’t anyone testing the simulator?
We’re not talking about a small thing here. For me personally, all the joy has gone. Even wanted to buy the Series X.

I really wanted to have a console:
Ok, no mods.
Marketplace does not contain all addons.

Everything is accepted, but a simulator falls and rises with its Aircraft and their systems. Why not say we will program the Airbus more deeply in the next few years?
No planes come out for MSFS, so you have to rely on the one Airbus. And it is programmed like a GTA plane.
If I were the boss, the “Simulator” would be the highest priority.
Of course you want to have customers, but how should that work in the future?
Your car is broken, but you are trying to make it more beautiful to sell. No, fix the car first.
Sorry, but “We are working on it” is not enough for me. We dont need updates that shouldn’t have any priority at first. That means, no priority on this. Maybe Q1 Q2 2022.
Now you can attack me as you want, but if you are affected, it’s no longer funny.
See CP 2077. The game industry is getting more and more ridiculous, and everyone is swallowing everything and putting up with everything. A shame.

1 Like