Bush trip flight plans?

I just want to fly Bush trips, not bothered about rewards, ratings, points. Where are the Bush trip flight plans? Can I just load one from pc, then fly it?

Don

Hello there,
We ask that all members not use General Discussion for help, troubleshooting, bug reports, or advice questions. Your topic has been moved to a subcategory of General Discussion & Community Support.

Moved to #gd-commsupport:menus-and-activities

Yes. You need to locate the .PLNs for the Bush Trips - they’re in the Official Packages area. Copy those to someplace more convenient, load them in at the World Planner.

Tip: use an external EFB likeLittle Nav Map to slice the plans up into segments (i.e., from Airport G to Airport H) and save them as individual plans depending on how long you want to fly.

The flight plans for the Bushtrips are in your version of this folder (Balkan example shown). You should be able to copy the *.pln files out and load them separately.

C:\Users<yourprofilename>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\asobo-bushtrip-balkans\Missions\Asobo\BushTrips\Balkans