Bush Trips Nav log empty

Hi Everyone:

I’m sharing my experience with an empty NavLog during Bush Trips-- specifically with SU7.

Like others have described here, I made a mistake during one of the legs and crash landed. After crashing, the sim stopped and I was presented with a number of options I think they were: ‘Continue’, ‘Restart’, and ‘Main Menu’. I hit the ‘Continue’ button (I think I should have hit ‘Restart’), which resulted in the aircraft immediately crashing-- it re-spawned me in the water! Anyway, it then automatically reloaded the leg from the beginning and the NavLog was now empty. (Note: the VFR map did show the POIs and white guiding line, so I was not wholly dependent on just the NavLog in order to complete the leg).

The GOOD NEWS with SU7 is that you no longer need to “redo” the previous leg to fix the empty NavLog (per the recommendations on this thread). Simply complete the leg with the empty NavLog (if you can), and upon a successful landing the NavLog will re-populate with the next legs waypoints, etc. All is well!

Thanks!

1 Like