Buy on the game

Hello,
I bought the CHOLET aerodrome on the game store and after installation, it was impossible for me to connect to it. Back to the desk even before I appear on the track or in the parking areas. Ditto if I come from another aerodrome and I arrive near Cholet, it’s immediate return to the desktop. How to do ??

Thank you for helping me.

Hi Walker1501,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

Hello,
I bought the CHOLET aerodrome on the game store and after installation, it was impossible for me to connect to it. Back to the desk even before I appear on the track or in the parking areas. Ditto if I come from another aerodrome and I arrive near Cholet, it’s immediate return to the desktop. How to do ??

Thank you for helping me.

This link may be your answer.
The poster uses LFOU as his example:

That this should happen with Marketplace content is a glowing endorsement of Asobo QA…?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.