C207 interior spot light

I have a strange beam of light in the Cessna 207. And no, it’s not the flashlight.

Hi @SchroederB ,

I have created that topic for you since where you originally posted was a different issue.

See similar report for the C172 (Ski): C172 (Ski) interior spot light

See also, maybe can help:
Flashing light inside aircraft cabin (Solved!) - #3 by LarryJ2056
Flashing light inside aircraft cabin (Solved!) - #10 by DocTor2504

Unfortunately, the tips are not helpful and do not solve the problem. I’ve only had the problem with the Cessna 207 since 1.2.8.0

The cockpit of your screenshot is not a C208 (Caravan) cockpit. Maybe a C207?

Correct. Thanks.

Title updated from C208 to C207, tag added.

This is happening in many aircraft:

This is looking more and more like some sort of bug.

EDIT:

Check it out, I caught it in action:

Anyone: feel free to contribute to this bug report: Too Bright Invisible Lightsource at Night in Helicopters/Aircraft Cockpit