Camera and assignment

Hi, everybody,
Since the 18th I’m trying to make a decent flight and it’s been impossible… the cameras built into this simulator are very difficult to set up, I’m desperate to find some program that will end this discomfort.

The development team should have had other solutions,
to make our flying adventure a little simpler…

greetings

What exactly are your problems? The camera system is complex but I haven’t seen a lot of comments where people haven’t been able to get it to function the way they want. We will need more detailed information if you want us to help you.

• What are your input devices?
  • Which Views are you not happy with - Cockpit, Instrument, External, Drone?

Have you looked at any of the tutorials on the camera system or the GUIDE section of this Forum?

For custom "cockpit " camera views, this is how I set mine up which makes it very simple and easy to use.

So now all you have to do is move your camera into a position, hit “RT CRTL + NUM” (0-9) key to save the view. Now go to the next view and assign another view. To change views, you simply hit the “NUM” keys (0-9), on you keyboard, to actually move the view to that new position. You can now quickly change views up to 10 different positions. The “default” views make no sense. BTW, make sure you remove the default bindings that they were assigned to.

I’m confused.
I can’t figure out how to get my camera to work
It’s hopeless… I want to cry.

strong text

I’m confused.
I can’t figure out how to get my camera to work
It’s hopeless… I want to cry.

What if,…You used your WORDS and explained what you wanted to do?

This topic was automatically closed 5 months after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.