Can buttons on detached instruments be made to work?

Greetings!

Definition:  “Detached instrument”

• The separate windowed instrument that appears when you right-alt click on certain instruments.

Viz:

This shows my current (ahem!) “cockpit” with the addition of two ancient Android tablets as secondary screens using Win-10, SpaceDesk, and the two Android tablets mapped as secondary Windows desktops.

The issue:

• Especially within a glass cockpit, the glass panel instruments are too small for me to see.
  • Likewise, the on-screen “buttons” that exist on the glass panel controls are both too small and they require me to take my hand off the stick, grab the mouse, find the (hidden) cursor, go to the control, and then fuss with something I can barely see.

However:

• Windows 10 recognizes the two Android tablets as touch-enabled screens.
  • I can “detach” sub-windows for each of the two glass panels and migrate them to one of the two auxiliary screens.  This makes them both large enough, and close enough, for me to read them.

Unfortunately:

• The control buttons on the detached panels do not appear to work.  (i.e.  The detached sub-window appears to be merely a graphic, visual rendering of the active panel in the cockpit.)
  • Note that this is true regardless of where the detached instrument is located - within the main screen or on a secondary display.
  • The result is that it is virtually impossible for me to interact with the on-screen buttons within the glass panel display.

My question:

1. Is it possible for the buttons on a detached glass panel display to be made usable?
    • As it is, they might as well not be there for all the good they do me.

Corollary question:

1. Is it possible to take other buttons, (like the auto-pilot controls, or those for the radio stack), and place them as labeled items on a secondary display?
    • Note that it is easier for me to get ancient Android tablets and use them for my cockpit than it is for me to get fancy instrument stacks, etc.
    • Minimizing cost is also a primary requirement as I don’t have access to lots of money while in Russia.  Not to mention that many things are just not available - and those that are sell for a substantial premium which is beyond my reach.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

The short answer to your question is no.

BUT! There is a solution and it’s called AirManger. Thanks to the brilliant work of the guys on this forum behind Simstrumentation (@Crunchmeister71 ) there are great clickable bezels for the G1000nxi.

I’ll leave it to the experts to say more.

Because there is a solution I guess that makes the answer yes. However I’m a little confused about this reference to buttons being there that can’t be used. The general term that is used for these additional windows is popouts due to the nature of how you can pop them out from the main monitor and then position and resize them where you want. AFAIK there are not popouts with buttons they are all just the glass display element and as already mentioned the solution to fix that is to add the bezel controls with an Air Manager overlay. So called because it overlays over the display part to form a complete unit.
Here is a video that explains how Air Manager and popouts work.