Can someone explain why I lost rights to 70% of addons - Premium and Premium Deluxe

IT Nerd here, highly doubtful it’s lost. Likely they use a round-robin load balancer and 2 of the usual 3 nodes are not working properly. If I had a nickel for every time I’ve seen this I could buy a few addons.

Big problem here I got hundreds of dollars in addons missing from my content manager. Purchases failed as well . This ain’t good at all .

2 Likes

yep.

missing all kinds of stuff

scenery , planes, airports

2 Likes

I’m starting to be a bit upset honestly…also cause the fact they have never issued a single receipt for all the purchase through Steam does not help in this kind of situations.

2 Likes

I lost the CRJ 500/700 how can I trust on this game ??? many complains

2 Likes

Everyone,

We are investigating this issue and have escalated to the appropriate support teams. We are treating this with the utmost urgency. I will share more information with you as soon as I can.

12 Likes

It is cold comfort to those affected, but for anyone else who may be tempted toward excitability, this is NOT affecting everybody. I just re-loaded the sim after reading this thread and my Deluxe/Premium Deluxe content, plus all my Marketplace purchases are still present and accounted for.

So as usual when stuff is hitting the fan, panicking is never the optimal response.

1 Like

I also lost my CRJ 550/700…If it’s not one thing it’s another…

3 Likes

Got me too. Just bough the Baron in OnAir and then came to the sim to fly and was completely lost why it was missing. Filed a support case for this as well, but sounds like it’s a problem for others.

I can’t even get into the sim now. I was going along just fine until about 30 minutes ago, I went to start a new flight and the whole sim crashed, now I can’t get past the loading screen. It basically makes it all the way to the end and never completes.

EDIT ok after deleting the JF Arrow (what I had selected when I crashed) I can get into the sim so there’s that at least.

1 Like

oh well can laugh about it too, here my loading times have gone from 13 min to 3 min
but fun is different

1 Like

I hope the investigation doesn’t last as long as the Seafront simulation and PMDG DC-6 for the Xbox….

6 Likes

2000 €! Have you bought your computer on the marketplace?

On my Xbox my premium deluxe content doesn’t appear on my content manager but i can still pick the 787 for a flight…. One my many addon missing is FlyTampa KLAS but it’s still appear as a star airport on the world map… i load a flight there, everything was fine the scenery was there…. I did the same on my PC and it’s was the default auto-gen KLAS… weird!!

1 Like

On the positive side, the game loads faster for everyone LOL.

3 Likes

I was wondering why I couldn’t find the cessna 172 classic. Oddly enough I still have the 787. Makes no sense.

1 Like

THEY STOLE MY MOONEY !!! Now they want me to buy it gain ?

ah there are people who buy 1 video card for that , and then a new one next year , while addons stay for life , if Asobo doesn’t get rid of them

It is a bug , wait they must fixed them

My Embraer just got updated, but my home airport is bye-bye for now…