Can someone explain why I lost rights to 70% of addons - Premium and Premium Deluxe

Ok thanks for your reply, hopefully this is all fixed by tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

The only items that haven’t been affected for me are my Reno planes.

Nope, Standard version, South America too. Same problem here

This is like the final nail in the coffin or final blow with me and this marketplace mess . Sim credits are ridiculous , I want to see full receipts upon purchase, we need to be able to write reviews about these products in detail, as well as these items should be thoroughly tested before release on the Xbox’s . I have spent over 1000 dollars on the dlc , and the past several months it’s been a major deterioration of the marketplace , and lack of much needed updating of content. This evening all 3 of my systems are impacted. Pc, Xbox X, Xbox S . Many impatient users especially new ones to this game are gonna give up . Hope this gets resolved soon for us we’re talking serious peoples hard earned cash here and a new improved marketplace.

10 Likes

Same here. I was going to try a reinstall till I checked here.

Most of my marketplace content gone. Bundles, Airports, Planes
 PC Store Version. They probably gonna fix it but this is when a full receipt insted of the undetailed sim credits could come in handy.

Well thank goodness everybody has itemized proof of purchase receipts from the marketplace

Oh
wait

9 Likes

ALL of my addons are now gone. This would actually be comical if I hadn’t spent hundreds on addons for this sim. It’s been over a year since this released and not only are we still waiting on BASIC functionality that existed in versions 15 years ago but now stuff we have busted our credit cards out for is not accessible, and even when it is half the functionality is broken every time you push an update out. Far be it for me to blame devs - I know y’all are probably under constant crunch and pressure from MS to get stuff pushed out - but this is getting ridiculous. You’ve had over a YEAR to get stuff like this sorted out and you’re tripping over your own feet at every single opportunity. Get it together or I’m done, and I KNOW I’m not alone in this.

12 Likes

Itemized? the only record is “flight sim credits” Impossible to track a proof of purchase. MS/Asobo need to change this type of things. Detailed invoices to identify each purchase ASAP!

Was sort of my point.
And also why I stopped using the Marketplace a long time ago.

(When ZenDesk’s response was essentially “make your own list of things you buy
but we won’t honour that list in the event of a dispute”)

1 Like

I get the marketing department probably is pushing super hard for flashy releases like world updates but seriously, at some point who is controlling the queue for what gets dev time and what doesn’t? There are so many broken basic features to this sim that have just gone untouched since the alpha.

Ughh.

2 Likes

Time to enjoy the holidays with real people and family. This glitch (another one) is a forcing function for all of us to take a break away from our simulator. I am going to go spend time with my 2 kids and my wife while Microsoft gets their act together. This sims was meant to be a display of Microsoft tech . Instead it’s turning into a display of the the opposite. See later in the skyđŸ€˜đŸŸ

2 Likes

i have the exact same issue!!! i thought i was the only one

The worst part is Xbox users have no choice but the dumpster fire that is the marketplace. And it’s an absolute cluster and continues to prove as much. Amazing this is MSFS’s official store. I’m sure this will provide 3rd party developers even more confidence listing here

same here im missing the pc-6 that i bought on the 11th.

Update (0330Z): our support teams believe they have identified the cause of this issue and are currently preparing a solution. I can confirm that none of your purchased items from the Marketplace have been lost, and everything will be restored to your account.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update.

Thanks for the update. Gave quite a scare.

[quote=“SeedyL3205, post:84, topic:482117”]![image|690x388]
I can confirm that none of your purchased items from the Marketplace have been lost, and everything will be restored to your account.
[/quote]

OK, but I no longer have access to the Reno Air Race: proof:

I bought the whole Reno. Proof I had it:

And the 787 is gone too. I had bought the whole FS: Deluxe and Premium!!

I only buy from the Marketplace when I have no other choice, fortunately, so I have most my paid addons

The fix has not been deployed yet.

1 Like

That something like this can, and has happened, will likely leave a long lasting effect on potential future marketplace purchases. Would strongly encourage MS/Asobo to adopt a proper purchase receipt process so that your customers have undisputable evidence of what they bought, when, and at what price. This is simply standard commercial practice. Would go a long way in restoring faith.

8 Likes