Can someone explain why I lost rights to 70% of addons - Premium and Premium Deluxe

On the positive side, the game loads faster for everyone LOL.

3 Likes

I was wondering why I couldn’t find the cessna 172 classic. Oddly enough I still have the 787. Makes no sense.

1 Like

THEY STOLE MY MOONEY !!! Now they want me to buy it gain ?

ah there are people who buy 1 video card for that , and then a new one next year , while addons stay for life , if Asobo doesn’t get rid of them

It is a bug , wait they must fixed them

My Embraer just got updated, but my home airport is bye-bye for now

Can you take it a step further and fix it ASBO instead of just looking into it.

I can’t do anything, I’m not an employee of Asobo
we just have to be patient until the problems are solved, hope soon because for many it’s almost vacation

I assume – I hope - but what do I really know - I am NOT Microsoft – but

Obviously there is some sort of issue on the market-place system.

You can rest 100% assured that Microsoft has all your Proof of Purchases backed up securely, and you have not permanently lost anything.
( I bet MS is far better backed up than you are !!)

Yes, its a PITA, but they have to fix it – otherwise, that the end of the MS-STORE - nobody would trust buying anything from there again !!!

Its a pain for you, but a MASSIVE thing for MS, so while you sleep tonight, you can be sure that MS have staff working 24-7 to get the situation resolved.

Every Hour that it’s own, is costing them a lot of money, and causing them a lot of embarrassment.

1 Like

Not only in Xbox, PC version too. Same here with standard version. MS/Asobo must fix it as soon as possible. You don’t play with customer’s money. And also they must enable in the simulator a way to have a record of all the addons purchased in the Market (WITH NAME) and not with “Flight Sim Credits”. All my invoices are with “flight sim credits”.

I’m just so done with this sim!!! Just wanted to do a quick flight tonight and nothing is working and all my addons gone

Can’t wait for Xplane 12
I spend 90% of time troubleshooting and restarting the sim
maybe 10% flying
this is garbage!!

4 Likes

Same. What a mess
 Asobo what is going on.

Its the same with so many things purchased online these day, is Spotify, Games etc.

You rely on the selling, keeping the record that you have the license to run the product, and you do, as long as you remember your logon & password.

If you think that’s a risky situation , wait till you forget your Bit-Coin password !!!

The Marketplace system has been one big failure, I will never buy anything from there ever again.

1 Like

Is this exclusive to Xbox?

1 Like

I bet it’s NOT Asobo – Its “MICROSOFT” - they run the MS-STORE

1 Like

No, PC Standard version too (my case)

Alright, thanks. I am loading up the game now. Let’s see what happens.

Yup, I am having the same problem. My Dreamliner is gone. This will probably be fixed soon though.

@N6722C Does it really matter? MS/Asobo. Regardless, they need to step it up. Been a rough couple of months.

@NickBeast174104 - nope, impacting all of us premium/premium deluxe owners.

2 Likes