Can‘t change time / weather on Xbox series X

Since the new update mine is so bad I can’t get it to work it keeps flipping back no matter what I do

I had the same issue and managed to fix it by about 80%. Read in full the post by xXxOGSMOKExXx. 29d ago above.

@IAmDaytoven "Here is the fix. The issue is with forming groups, and you never leave the group when you all are done playing. What you need to do is invite anyone to a group on your friends list through the game menu and leave that group. It fixed the issue for me. The person does not need to join the group, just invite and leave the group.

"… This fixed it for me

Being re-invited into a group and then clicking “leave group” sorted this problem for me.
Nice one Blodwyn76

Yep the only way I got mine back is by joining a group and then leaving so if you know someone online just join them make sure they have the weather on then just leave and your weather should be back to normal

I have never, ever joined a group so I have no group to leave! I’ve tried every other remedy I can find for this issue, but none work. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Did you find any solution? I’ve searched this forum, zendesk faq’s ( none found ) and tried various fixes and can’t resolve it. I foolishly purchased weather preset pro last night, hoping this would help. No joy.
Don’t want to raise a ticket yet, someone here must have the answer.
Edit: Xbox

what happens if you set mp off, then change the weather?

I don’t have xbox live so multiplayer is by default disabled. I can toggle the on/off button but it makes no difference.
I have a secondary account on my xbox which allows me to use the change time/weather feature on the fly. I tried this earlier. When I switched back to my main account I lost all my Reno aircraft and the time/weather still didn’t work. :sweat_smile: