Cannot Complete Sweden Bush Trip and get the achievement

PC

Microsoft version

No changes

I have completed the final leg of the Sweden trip, but the result is still 80% complete.

Repeatedly completed the final leg to be sure.

Ryzen 5 3600, EVGA RTX 3060.

Version 1.22.2.0

This previous thread here will probably give you your answer.

I think I have completed that leg about 4 times, and I was familiar with this thread - so I was about to respond that this did not work - but I re-started MSFS and voila! 100%! Thanks for the pointer.
I have also been trying to work out the issue with the start time of legs being current local time. I found that if I change the [DateTimeSeason] parameter to a daylight time in the Asobo-BUSHTRIP-SWEDEN_SAVE_0004.FLT file, the flight would start in the day, but it switches to the current local time for the flight after a few seconds. I do know about using developer mode to change the time, but if there is another fix, let me know.
Thanks for the guidance! :small_airplane: :flight_arrival:

Did you try switching your PC’s date and time to match the time as well?
Don’t forget to switch back though, it can lead to all kinds of issues!

That worked! - I changed my PC time and flew one of the Australia trips when it should be dark there. I really enjoy the Bush Trips and did the Nevada one early on - I am thinking now I will do the rest since it is a nice mix of aircraft and way to see some of the best MSFS scenery. Thanks for the help!

1 Like