Cannot install USA update after latest update

When I try to download the USA update features from the marketplace, I get an error saying it requires at least the 1.11.6 version of the game, but already have the 1.12.13 version installed.

Nothing happens when I press Confirm in the attached image.

You should file a ticket with Zendesk concerning this issue. Hopefully they are able to get it resolved quickly for you.

I have the same issue.

Tracking this!

1 Like

Same issue here

New Downloader Required- like Steam or EPIC Games store - frustrated while updating to 1.11.70 - Archives / Bugs & Issues - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Can you please help. Is the only thing wrong here my internet?

I think it works, i went to the content manager and saw a whopping 33GB not downloaded yet. It is now downloading and it says that the USA update is owned.

1 Like

Can you check to see if there are other updates in your Content Manager that may need to update first?

I have the same issue. Installed the game today

I did the same, but still the USA update shows an option to buy when I restart the game

The very ā€˜helpfulā€™ MS Zendesk support told me to restart the game and try again and then put the status on resolvedā€¦

Iā€™ve obviously already tried that a couple of times and nothing happens. It says I need a minimum version of 11.6, where you can see in the bar iā€™m already at version 12.

1 Like

Hi, everything installed by now. In the content manager:
Not installed (0)
Update available (0)
Downloading (0)

Restarted the game but unfortunately the USA update is not installed because of the version message. The same as beforeā€¦
It will say Owned btw under the full catalog. But after a restart it is gone again.

3 Likes

Same in my case!!

Same here Iā€™m on 1.12.13 and have no updates, not downloaded, or pending downloads in the content manager.

Ill be away till the new year so if its not resolved by then ill open a Zendesk ticket.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I could kind of soft force it to install. Went to the market place and ā€œboughtā€ it, then went to the content manager, clicked on the ā€œNot installedā€ filter on the left, checked all the rows and hit download. It would then go ahead and install them. It does seem to work since I saw the Alaska bush trip and all the new POIs on the world map, although the market place tells me that I do not own the world update.

1 Like

Same issue here.

Same issue so I downloaded the packs in content manager. Only options are ā€œUSA POINTS OF INTERESTā€ and ā€œUSA - PROCEDURAL BUILDINGSā€.

Think that includes new topography and airports?

1 Like

Thanks for those who have expressed this indeed a bug. Iā€™ll check with the testing team on this. Appreciate it!

No, these are separate packs. There were 6 in total for me.

Our team confirmed that the following packages need to be present in the Content Manager:

• USA - Points of Interest
  • USA - Procedural Buildings

Can you double-check to see if these packages are present?