Cannot play FS2020 For 2 weeks now

Every time i try to open FS2020 the Microsoft Store opens and wants me too download Gaming Services. When i try to install gaming services i get an error. This only happens when i try to play FS2020 and the problem does not exist with any other games from the Microsoft Store when i open them. I have no idea what happened since i did not change any setting or delete any problems, It happened randomly the next time i tried to open FS2020.

It has now been 2 weeks and i have tried to uninstall the xbox app, delete registry entries, updated windows to the latest version a thousand times and more. Can someone please help me find a solution because i am unable to play FS2020.

If it helps when i try to install Gaming Services i get the error Code: 0x80070002

If MS Store keeps redirecting you to Gaming Services when you try to launch or update MSFS, carefully follow these instructions to try and fix the issue:

1. Close MSFS & MS Store
2. Open Registry Editor (regedit)
3. In the panel on the left, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE → SYSTEM → CurrentControlSet → Services
4. Carefully remove the GamingServices and GamingServices.Net  items
5. Restart Computer
6. Go to MS Store → 3-dot-menu on the right → Downloads and Updates → Check updates and install the update to Gaming Services (you may need to click on Gaming Services to force a check for updates)
7. Try to launch MSFS again
1 Like

I am not sure if someone casted a spell whilst reading this post however i tried once again without doing anything and Gaming Services finally installed and i can open FS2020. Thanks regardless!

Good to hear.

I had that too. I could fix it by Signing out of the MS Store, signing into the store again, going to Windows Settings and then accounts. Under Your Info I had to make sure it is me.