Can't See Sky4Sim Tablet in VR

I’ve installed Sky4Sim for use when I’m wearing my HMD. The idea is to access things like charts and checklists without being able to use my keyboard while I’m in control of the aircraft. The tablet shows up perfectly on my 2D monitor and lets me do everything I need. But when I go into VR on MSFS I can no longer see the tablet. I’ve spent ages on Google looking for a solution with no success. Please can anyone help?

I always open it while in vr and it shows up just fine for me. :thinking: Just as a step in order to narrow down the issue, what happens if you don’t open it in 2d mode first?

I’ll see. I feel sure it’s something very simple that I’m missing or doing wrong.

Hello @LankyCape030052

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to the #gd-commsupport:tools-utilities subcategory of General Discussion & Community Support.

Please check out these other categories for your future posts:

• Aircraft
    is where you discuss current or future planes coming to MSFS as well as assistance with liveries.
  • World
    is where you discuss scenery, airports, and weather.
  • Aviate, Navigate, Communicate
    is where you ask for help with flying.
  • Tech Talk
    is where you discuss installation, graphics, drivers, performance, CTDs, peripherals, and hardware.
  • Menus & Activities
    is where you discuss activities (landing challenges, bush trips, etc), plus anything accessed by the menus including the Marketplace, settings, logbook, cameras, etc.

Many thanks.

1 Like

That did the trick. I’ve clearly got a lot to learn about Sky4Sim; I think it’s time to read the documentation and stop trying to play it by ear. I just noticed that I seem to be using the free version, not the one I’ve just bought! Maybe I just have to fill in my details in settings. Many thanks.

Great! But it sounds like something that should be fixed though. I’m still surprised that I never ran into the same problem. :thinking:

Well, great that you got it working with the workaround!