Can't upgrade my purchased premium deluxe

Hi I bought the Premium deluxe version and I downloaded the game today since I also have the Xbox gamepass. For some reason MSFS is not finding my Premium deluxe purchase so I can’t update it. Its not listed in the Content manager either.
How can I download it?
Thanks!
Teo

If you bought the Premium Deluxe version via the Microsoft store install it from there, if via Steam install via Steam.
It does sound like you purchased from one of those but then have used your Xbox game pass to obtain the standard version.

1 Like

so do I need to uninstall the current one and download it from the store? Or do I just launch it from the store and see if it fixes it? or if I cancel my gamepass subscription it might detect the Microsoft store license?

tell me when you figure it out. I have a similar issue, but I didn’t use game pass to install it. The premium content is simply nowhere to be found.

Where did you purchase the Premium Deluxe version from?

Not sure where you’re at, but you probably need to wait until after midnight in your area to get access to the Premium.

You need to go inside Market place > Official content > then click and download both Deluxe and Deluxe Premium. It’s a bit unclear, because you would assume it’s downloaded automaticly.

Dont uninstall and download again.

1 Like

When I installed (from the MS store) I went to the Premium Deluxe Version and installed that… I say installed… it’s currently downloading/installing now…

I got it from the Microsoft store but I also have my Xbox gamepass that I used to download it today… so I guess its what Blitzer303 said… its seeing my license as standard but shouldnt it merge it with the other license from the store? doesn’t make sense.

Did that work for you? It shows those items but with a price next to them. I’m reluctant to go that route thinking it might charge me again for something I already paid for.

yeah it shows it to me as purchase option and it asks me to log into Microsoft store…

There should not be a price tag on the items you own…

I think it make sense in that it is treating these as two purchases from two locations.
I would suspect that you may need to uninstall the game pass version then install the MS Store Version… I guess it may work trying to install the MS Store version over the current install. :thinking:

I used the gamepass install first also. Then used the marketplace to download the Deluxe and Premium items.

All I know is that there wasn’t a buy option. So i’d be carefull with buying.

1 Like

Could be the location… I used Kiribati for the location… and my account is from USA. I wanted to try it earlier… maybe that’s the issue… if I set my region back to USA it might recognize the purchase but still not for another couple of hours… maybe they are 2 different stores, USA and Kiribati.

Nah, worked fine here… Had a short holiday there myself too… :wink:

2 Likes

strange that its not showing me the version as purchsed inisde the game… in the Store it shows as part of my software but I can’t install it…

What if you go to manage in the Deluxe version on MS store?

I was thinking that could also be a possibility as I did the exact same thing. But I also changed my date/time to match what it is in Kiribati. :wink: We’ll see.

let me know if changing the time works since I changed region but not time…