Carenado PC-12

Plane is far from fine for me, Turning off Avidyne no longer stops the low fps issue anymore, and all the guages have vanished (TRQ, ITT, NG, Fuel, OIL) since WU10 went live. Waiting for patch now, til i fly it again

Last night I did a test flight with the PC-12 after SU10. Direct GPS route without any procedure loaded. The massive FPS drop/stutter problem persists. I don’t know if the bug occurs after a specific time, but it seems to happen when I’m descending and approaching an airport (it was a 270 nm leg, about 1 hour flight). Avidyne was off the whole time. After landing (barely), I noticed that turning off the avionics completely restored the FPS, as mentioned earlier in this thread.
For now, the plane is grounded.

3 Likes

Second chance for pc-12 with SU10 running on xbox S, same issues as already mentioned, sharp drop in fps on long flights, dead battery and dead avionics, will remain grounded until patch.

Chernobyl flyover.

2 Likes

Been flying my PC-12 in Neofly 3.

OK, so did I flight from Paris to Nice, again, after about an hour massive framedrop kind of a slide show. Avidyne turned off. Did the same flight with the 414 and all went well.

There is something wrong with this plane…

Edit, turned off all avionics from overhead, turned back on and turned off Avidyne…FPS magically restored.

Second edit, the FPS slowly drops back to slideshow

Amazing

I can’t get the glideslope to appear. Also the buttonology for the boost pumps is wrong, they should be in auto and the annunciator light should come on when they turn on… Carenado has this backwards. Also the plane starts with the guarded trim interrupt in the wrong position.

I have no problems making this takeoff in the TBM. The PC12 should do it better.

I honestly think this thing needs a patch and fast. The FPS drop is awful, no matter what I do, and having the plane in other sim’s they all behave the same except this one is a nightmare. Just my opinion.

1 Like

You also arrange your argumentation the way you need it at the moment :wink:
Here we were talking about 2 different PC-12 models and not about the TBM :wink: (Your video link/PC-12 in the game) :v: :beers:

Maybe you know the pilot in the video personally?!
Then you could ask him whether he would also take off there with a PC-12/45 in its original condition???
:wink:

1 Like

After the update SU10 I wanted to test the PC-12 again, hoping that the performance is better now. But I still have irregular problems that sometimes occur and sometimes not. You can’t tell beforehand what exactly will not work, but something will not work.

It is a shame, the plane stays in the hangar.

1 Like

unknownnn

gj carenado!

2 Likes

Carenado and their poor communication (no communication at all actually) is a terrible way to conduct business.
We need an update!

6 Likes

Just did my first ever ILS landing and that in the PC-12. Loving this plane so much.

If they could just patch it now so we all can enjoy it that would be great.

We have had this problem from certain Carenado planes since FSX/P3D. I specifically remember having this issue with the their King Air 350i’s avionics powered on back then.
Fortunately I don’t get this issue with the PC-12, sad to see these same issues resurface into a whole new sim for some.

2 Likes

Chasing the storm near Cuba earlier today. Lots of fun.

1 Like

Anyone having better luck with the new nvidia driver release in regard to the PC-12?

Also, how are AMD cards doing? Same issues as nvidia?

What issue is that? I run a 3080 Nvidea. Flying the PC-12 every day.

The stutters, frame drops to single digits…

The PC12 is the worst performing aircraft which I expected. I will never ever buy Caranado again as it is just way to unrealistic and has terrible (no) support. Yet performancewise the Kodiak is just a little bit better. For this I expect a quick fix from SWS. All Asobo aircraft are doing very well after the latest Nvidea update

1 Like