Carenado PC-12

From their FB page. It says “The wait is almost over…”

I’m going to try and wait for SWS to release their version - but I guess if the price is right…

12 Likes

I’ll wait for the SWS PC-12. It’s sure to be better and available not via the Marketplace.

7 Likes

If Carenado bring this out in the Marketplace I will not buy it sorry

4 Likes

I also don’t see much reason to buy this. SWS quality it superb and their pricing is really fair, probably on the lower end compared to the quality of their airplanes.

7 Likes

Not forgetting the SWS version will be modable.

6 Likes

All their aircraft are Marketplace only. If they continue that policy I’ll also likely never get one of their’s again.

5 Likes

Visuals look stunning. I was pleasantly surprised with the Mooney and Seneca. Lets hope for the best.

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the SWS PC-12 release as well.

The next Carenado release I’m waiting for is the C177 Cardinal package. If that lives up to the level of the C337 Skymaster I’ll be a happy camper.

4 Likes

Carenado is and always has been Marketplace exclusive, not sure why you’d expect any different for this one.

8 Likes

I feel the same for the Cardinal, I’m just worried they’re gonna push it back for fear of high-wing Cessna fatigue. I’d love the 177 and 207 asap

3 Likes

Besides locked encrypted files and super late updates and patches what else do folks hate about marketplace? Those two alone are enough for me.

8 Likes

No proof of purchase.

8 Likes

I struggle to understand how anyone who claims to enjoy MSFS and wants the best products would boycott a product developer just because they sell on Marketplace. First of all - it really is your loss, the C337 alone is magnificent and second, why make a point of telling everyone that you are not going to buy it? Really, who cares? Not Carenado, that’s for sure.
Yes, you can’t edit the cfg files but sitting in the cockpit of the Mooney or the C337 on an early morning flight as I am now, I have to say, you really don’t know what you are missing. It’s like depriving yourself of chocolate because the supermarket doesn’t offer refunds. Life is too short for that. And I like my chocolate.

45 Likes

I’m not going to indulge in any Carenado bashing as I like the YMF-5 and the C170, but the SWS one will be better, I’ve no doubt. They’re a better developer in my view, more committed to updating existing products too.

4 Likes

Wow still not implemented?
It’s been over a year now…:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

How are people paying for addons without getting a receipt? I use Paypal and have a record of every purchase. What other ‘proof of purchase’ is required and what do you need it for?

3 Likes

A little bit of research goes a long way…:smirk:

If you aren’t purposely being dense it’s quite evident those are deal breakers for certain simmers.
You are struggling to understand because you simply don’t want to.:upside_down_face:
Not really much to debate.

10 Likes

Deleted. Too busy flying to care.

5 Likes

Delightful news. I’m a big fan of the Carenado PC-12 in X-Plane. Especially when flown with the GTN750 and the SimCoders REP. The PC12 and their Cessna Citation II are by far my most flown aircraft. I just like how… cozy the cockpits feel, especially in VR.

The MSFS version might lack the REP, but I imagine I’ll enjoy flying it nonetheless :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s unfortunate that people have had issues with the marketplace. I am not a fan of how long they take to release updates (there’s little to no excuse for it, as far as I’m concerned) but I’ve personally never had an issue with it. And I think I’ve probably bought about 120 items through it.

8 Likes