Carenado Piper Arrow Manuals?

Does anyone have access to the PDF manuals for the Carenado Arrow? Their site says it comes with 4 PDFs, and gives the file location, but after looking through nearly all folders, I can’t find them… Seems like something they could easily put on their site…
Not sure if it matters, but I am running the Steam version.
Thanks in advance.

As already stated in your other thread there is no Carnado Archer in MSFS 2020. There is a Carenado Arrow tho. :wink:

Carnado Piper Archer Unable to move - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Please edit and correct the title.

1 Like

Hello,
I assume you meant Arrow, too, so I edited your title and body.

I don’t own the Arrow, but I own three other Carenado aircraft. On my MS Store version, the documentation is located here:

Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\carenado-aircraft-ct182t-skylane-g1000\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado_CT182T_Skylane_G1000\Documentation

Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\carenado-aircraft-m20r-ovation\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado_M20R_Ovation\Documentation

I also own their PA44 Seminole, and the corresponding Documentation folder exists for that aircraft, but there’s nothing inside the folder.

1 Like

Thanks mate… Correction made!

Frustrating…I can’t imagine it should be that hard to find it…

I changed your title to Piper Arrow. The Archer is not yet available for MSFS 2020.

1 Like

Well done. :wink: :+1:

I hear you. Unfortunately, there is no easy place in the Marketplace to download manuals for your stuff, so they have to put the documentation in their file structure.
Someone made a Wishlist topic for this:

1 Like