Carenado

You can always go spam Carenado’s FB page. Although if you take a good look, the only time they reply to posts is to either promote their new product, or answer questions on how to buy their products. They’re very silent when it comes to people reporting issues.

Anyway, I’m glad i didn’t buy the Piper. Carenado had a horrible reputation when it came to supporting their buggy stuff for other sims. They seemed to be on the ball with MSFS (likely to make a good first impression), but it seems like now that it’s old news and they have their foot in the door, they don’t have to pretend any more.

It’s a shame because they make gorgeous planes, and the Mooney is still a fave of mine. But they won’t be getting any more of my money.

1 Like

That is a knowledge base article not a response to a support ticket or bug report.

i have been having pretty good support from Carenado with the planes in P3d so I suspect they are on top of any issues. I know the market place sells it but Carendao is the one to contact. Like buying a Dell PC from a local store, Dell needs to fix any issues

2 Likes

Top right of that page, where it says Submit a request. That’s how you file a bug report with Carenado.

MSFS’s zendesk is set up the exact same way, so you can file a bug report there too.

1 Like

I have done, nearly 2 month ago. Nothing

So ill ignore your rant then!

so, you were unhappy with their service 2 months ago, and yet you keep sending them more money by buying the recently released PA-44? No wonder they’re not on top of their customer service if people keep sending them money regardless.

1 Like

Yes I suppose so, Just like I was happy when the PA44 released! When it was working, just like the moony, They are not on top their game because people keep defending everything that’s wrong.

You know maybe if ASOBO said listen guys you need to start fixing the planes, 2 Updates isn’t acceptable then maybe things would change! Or maybe its rather more complex than that, as I suspect it is because I am guessing ASOBO are breaking their planes with updates, but here is the deal with that…Not my problem! one way or another it should be fixed, there should be better communication as OTHERS HAVE SAID. But you get nothing back! Just pay and if it works it works, if not your stuck with nothing and out of pocket! for so far 2 updates on the Mooney! God knows how long for the PA44. I mean this is important. People need to know that additional money spent is good money! I have several scenery packages that cause immediate CTD’s. The devs have said they are fixing it, ok no problems… not all add-ons are the market place by the way.

Also read above!!! They said it would be fixed today… With the update. I cant foresee that not happening and their plane getting a bug too can I. Should I just call them liars. This is why ASOBO need to step in and either control it or cut it, KitFox for example…no updates you cant even start it without pressing CTR-E…why is it still on the market?

Don’t be a hypocrite please!

1 Like

Sorry, but you’re the hypocrite if you’re giving money to a company you’re not happy with, and then point to Asobo saying that they should fix Carenado’s issues.

If I get burned by bad customer service from a company, it’s immediately the last time I spend money on them. Period.

1 Like

I’d love to get the PA44, but I’m not giving any more money to a company that puts zero efffort into supporting their products.

2 Likes

You’re funny. Unintentionally funny I presume, but funny nonetheless :smile:
Thank you sincerely for proving my point!

As many people in this thread have proven over and over again over the last few hours: there’s just no getting through to you: you probably wouldn’t even be satisfied if everyone in this forum publicly acknowledges that you are right, and then start a crowdfunding campaign in order for you to be able to sue Asobo, Carendo and Microsoft in order to be awarded a million dollars for your self-inflicted mental anguish.
BTW: this kind of relentless obnoxiousness is considered to be “trolling”

Maybe you’ll have another snide answer to that as well, but rest assured I will not read it because I intend to quit feeding this particular troll from now on. No longer worth my time.
You have a good day Sir. :smile:

Re read it buddy,

I fly the Mooney regularly and have not had any problems. I used to own a M20K but I don’t think that has any bearing on it.

1 Like

The Mooney is just such an awesome plane. It’s basically like a 50s hot rod with wings and a prop. What’s not to love about it?

I’d love it a lot more (in game) if I could fly it without a CTD though.

1 Like

All I am asking for is it to be fixed. Many have submitted tickets to the developers! for the whole of the last update it wasn’t fixed. We were promised a fix today. I am asking why isn’t ASOBO stepping in to this. And making sure the store does not become a place where devs dont fix their issues!

But the arm chair worries cant see that and keep defending everything,. This is why this sim is in such a state! Of course those will be the first screaming when they got an issue… But then you know its ok…Boring so boring, lets just not bother, lets just ■■■■ it up and take what we get, yeah pay your money get whatever nobody cares…Crazy Lets just all sit on the lazy river!

You know, there’s an “ignore” function to silence the people you don’t like to hear from. I have a few of the “let’s defend Microsobo’s honor at all cost in the face of all logic” crew, as well as the “everything Microsobo does is ■■■■ and should be burned at the stake” crew on ignore and it’s made the forum a much, much nicer place to visit.

And I’m pretty sure I’m probably on a few peoples’ ignore lists as well. lol

Well I like the sim, when it works it works well. But this is the kind of thing that will just spoil it, Like if they said, look its a big issue we cant give you an ETA then ok… what to do but wait? But nothing, a new plane and the old one isn’t fixed, but they said it would be today. Ok lets see tomorrow. But this should not be allowed to go on!

By the way, Trying add in little digs at one’s personality is extremely low class! I hope that you can take away from your obnoxious and Stalinist (if you know what that is) approach to people and their opinions, that it isn’t for you to say what is valid and what isn’t! Whilst we still have freedoms, something you maybe against from your standards as laid out, I will use the forum of the product as I see fit. And if the owners dont like it, or like you dont like hearing the truth then so be it. But until such time as you are in charge then I would ask you to refrain from public melt downs, accusations, and low class digs at myself when I am expressing an opinion that differs from yours. You can simply not read the thread.

You do not get free cookies for blindly defending things or trying to be smart or trying to encourage others in to mocking others by way of childish and nonsense replies, But you do for agreeing to disagree! Yours is over there, shut the door on your way out!

So sure, refuse to report directly to Carenado. LOL. Delay the fix. LOL

I have reported it. That’s why I am here asking. Because I’m not getting anywhere with them. Is that not clear? I’m sure and I have read many others have too. But as others have stated, they don’t listen or don’t care, and don’t reply.

So all of you clearly not making this vital connection tell me and others what to do. I have tried others have too, but seemingly the other people have gotten zero response too or ilthey would of posted it. .

Is this so hard to see. I don’t think I can spoon feed this anymore. Wow the 1 track mind, sheep following replies are astonishing.

I have asked them, no reply, others have asked and presumably due to the lack of information but for yesterday’s promise of an included fix in today’s update nothing… My god is that so hard to work out or do I need to be told to ask again to only get no where.

Wow