Cessna 152 flaps indicator travels opposite to flap lever input

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

Flaps move the opposite way to the pilot lever inputs! When the flap lever is in the retracted position, the flaps indicator is in the fully extended position. When the flap lever is moved down the flaps move up into retracted position. Pull the flap lever up and the flaps move down.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://youtu.be/3_fD3-AfkHs

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

start the plane, if the flap lever is in the extended

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Not sure, probably 1.26.5.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue by following the OP’s repro steps?

No

Tested with standard 152 with no mods installed. The flap indicator, and flaps accurately reflected the status of the flap switch. Tested numerous times going up/down and never had a mismatch.

No mine is a bog stock original installation with no mods installed.

Are you in the beta? I’m running the beta version, so maybe you’re in the live version, it’s been fixed in the beta. Otherwise, I’m not sure what’s going on!
Regards

Hello,
Welcome to the forums! I’m not sure how your post ended up with a bug template and in the SDK category (maybe you edited it and accidentally moved it there?) but I moved it back in Bug Reports.
I also altered it so that the bug template has proper spacing. And I changed “latest version” into 1.26.5.0. If someone were to see your bug report in 6 months, the words “latest version” are meaningless. You can always find the latest version on the Community page:

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

No.

It’s either something unique to the OP’s situation, or this was an issue and was fixed in Sim Update 10 beta (1.27.9.0), which I used to get the below video.

Behavior is the same for both the Cessna 152 and Cessna 152 Aerobat:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.