CH Yoke and CH Rudder Pedals

I’m really sorry the sim seems to be fighting you so badly on this! I really doubt it is something you are doing (or at least anything obvious). This is a complicated part of the platform so don’t beat yourself up and feel stupid! Let me ask a couple of qualifying questions, and I apologize if you answered them further up the thread …
Are you using the CH Manager software? I don’t use it and it absolutely isn’t necessary, but if you are it might be interfering some how.
Are your running MSFS on Steam?
When you click on your CH Yoke controller at the top of the Controls screen, can you scroll back and forth between the Profile names under it? There should be a “Default” Profile that you can’t edit, and then there should be at least one custom Profile that was created when you clicked “Assign & Save” after doing your first custom bindings.

I’m sorry that I’m not at home and will be out of town a few days, so I don’t have actual access to my system to try to put together a tutorial for you. Here are a couple of other things that might help …

This looks like a really straightforward generic tutorial that might help. It’s probably the best one I’ve seen.

This “HOW TO” thread has just been started here in the forum

2 Likes