Changing my FS user name?

I can’t figure out how to change my FS user name, as “LashedYetixxxx” isn’t very meaningful to me. I’ve looked all over and can’t seem to figure out what should be something pretty simple. What am I missing here? Thanks…

Your FS name is actually your xbox gamertag, used over all Windows/xbox games you play. You can change your gamertag once free of charge.

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

3 Likes

Does changing user name reset your log? I have close to 800 hours, and do not want to start at zero.

If you change your gamertag it will not reset your log to zero. I changed mine about 6 months ago and I just checked and verified my entire log was still intact back to 2020.

Thanks, that is what I was hoping…

Thanks it worked, and I didn’t lose my log info.

I have tried to change my tag with the link given above, to get rid of the “#” and following numbers, but when I do, it says I already own that tag - the one without the numbers. But when I fly it shows the numbers. What am I missing?

EDIT: I just read in another thread that all gamertags must now contain “#numbers” after the name. So I guess removing them is no longer an option. And users that don’t have numbers got their tags before this name rule change. Lucky ducks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.