Chicago Executive Airport (KPWK) launches next week. Screenshots

Stay tuned, just putting the final touches on the website then these will be launched via the usual 3rd outlets until we can find our way onto the marketplace. Feedback welcome,

a

10 Likes

oh I nearly forgot, here’s a couple of shots to compare the scene we built with some photography.

9 Likes

Is it freeware?

With the quality they put in there that has to be payware and marketplace has been mentioned.I will gladly support this developer.

2 Likes

Looking real good Devs!

Excited to take a look at this! I land at Palwaukee all the time, so it’ll be nice to have a handcrafted version :smiley:

Hi, yes, this is indeed payware. Ill post links to where it can be purchased once they are available.

1 Like

That looks excellent! I’ll definitely buy it if it won’t be too expensive.

Wow! Will definitely pick this up!

Are you a Chicago native? The details are astounding. Can’t wait to see what else you bring in the future. I’m from Peoria originally, so am anxious to pick up any of your future Illinois airport projects (or really anything you produce with this incredible detail).

FINALLY!!! A high quality Midwest payware. We need Indianapolis Executive (KTYQ) or Indianapolis International (KIND) tackled next for a nice little GA regional hop!

Hi, yes, I am from Chicago and our studio is located here. thanks for the compliments, hope this positivity continues post-release. Should be any day now, just cleaning up some taxi signage in response to feedback from beta-testers who work at the airport.

6 Likes

Looking forward to this! Any idea how performance is with surrounding airports such as KMDW and KORD? Even with the native LOD feature in MSFS, are the airports close enough that it’ll be problematic to load all 3?

Nice! A must-have for me - it’s a 5 min drive from my house in Glenview. :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely look forward to this! It’s a short drive from my house in Lincolnshire. I see so many planes fly low over my house to land at this airport.
Can’t wait to fly in and out of this airport!

It will always be Palwaukee to me. Since before jets even landed there.

2 Likes

This will be a day one purchase for me. This airport now that Meigs is gone is the main airport for receiving corporate aircraft. A Longitude airport for sure for the Chicago area.

1 Like

Hi everyone.

Just curious to see more. Do you have a website or other airports, scenes already done .

Where will be available the airport?

In advance thanks for the reply :wink:

Wow. These screenshots are fantastic. I really look forward to its release!

1 Like

I live 10 minutes from there and can’t wait for this product.

1 Like

Is there an update on the release date and source?