Citation CJ4 Liveries by EDRM-Repaints

Hello folks,
maybe you’re familiar with me, I did a little bit of painting the last 10 years. Most of it was GA, because I love getting lost in little details and am now painting on MSFS. Hopefully some of you appreciate my work. :slight_smile:

All of it can be downloaded from edrm-repaints.com

I’ll use this topic to showcase what I’m doing on the Working Title CJ4.

Sidenote

Little Off-Topic, but there is some limitations in the current default models for us painters. You can help us by upvoting the following topic and bringing it to the devs attention.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/get-rid-of-mirrored-textures-to-allow-for-better-repaints/300925

D-CBCT

D-CHRA

Disclaimer

Due to the sim’s current limitations (see sidenote above), it is not possible to place custom text onto the engines (gets mirrored on the other side). For that reason, I decided to take the approach of a variable tail number, which means you can fly it with whatever registration you like.

N1411M

N325CJ

N481AM

N52141

Disclaimer

Because the real license positioning varies only slightly, I again decided to take the approach of a variable tail number for this repaint. This means you can fly it with whatever registration you like.

N760PT

N79JS

N80HB

8 Likes

Looking forward to downloading your repaints EDRM

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve added another one to the list :slight_smile:

Just downloaded it when is the next one going to be up EDRM?

No estimates as of now, because it’s a very complicated livery.

I’ll download it when you do make a new one

1 Like

Added N80HB of the Youtube channel Citation80HBflyer.

Downloaded and about to try it

1 Like

Added N481AM

Added N760PT

Nice liveries as usual. So, all these work with the WT CJ4 mod, don´t they.

Yes, they do. Except N52141, they all in fact need the WT mod installed to work.

1 Like

The Cj4 Workingtitle is impressive. I have some nice repaints made by you back in FSX. Stunning.

Cheers

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Added one of my personal favourites: N1411M

1 Like

Added N325CJ, the Cessna demo plane for the CJ4 Gen2.

As flown by CitationMax in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=1naeCnd7uDI

Added D-CBCT

Great work indeed. Or should I say, as you always do…

I am glad your latest repaints is for European skys. There is always tons of liveries with the N-reg…

The problem is that even in European countries they often fly N-regs (N481AM for example) and that Asobo doesnt allow us to paint the wings, so swiss, austrian and IOM paints are all out of the question.

1 Like

Thank you very much. By the way, your website is beautiful and really cool. You’re an artist!

Thank you!

I’ve added another one with some nice metallic effects.

1 Like