City Update 3: Texas Feedback

Please feel free to use this thread for feedback regarding CU3: Texas.

If you have a bug to report, use Scenery and Airports and the regional tag texas. Thank you!

11 Likes

Nothing in the Marketplace so far, or am I blind? :slightly_smiling_face:

Nevermind. Just restart the sim…as always

1 Like

It’s there for me. PC-Steam.

Wow Awesome Asobo was just checking the packages after installing and saw this included :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What cities are in that update again?

This one cu3 texas, cu1 is Germany, cu 2 is France better 3d photogrammetry

Wonder where it shows the fireworks! :eyes:

3 Likes

In TX not sure tbh never seen any in Houston only in Livingston and san antonio for the 4th July

1 Like

As someone who lives in Austin, TX, I can assure you all this is nothing to get excited about. The rendering of the city is several years old with many buildings downtown missing, UT’s stadium is 5+ years old, and the airport looks like pooh. Meh…

8 Likes

Yep, I only visited there once a few years back and even I can see that the update today was “meh” at best.

Also noted lots of bad/artificial looking overpasses around the airport and the surrounding areas (with the typical bad AI cars running underneath them).

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Polls] Aircraft & Avionics Update II (1.33.8.0) Discussion

Disappointed once again. Since original version been wondering why Dallas continues to be overlooked in favor or lots of much smaller cities getting photogrammetry around the US. Specially, the north Dallas area. It was an improvement over default FSX, but its terribly low quality and highly outdated. Got exited for a few seconds when the TX cities update was announced just to be disappointed once again in the same way I was disappointed when the last two US updates where released.

8 Likes

Where’s McLane Stadium yall?

1 Like

Is there a list of cities that have gotten photogrammetry in today’s update? Is it only Austin?

1 Like

No bugs to report, just bitter disappointment that Abilene was included but not Lubbock Texas (the Hub City, 10th largest in Texas) was excluded. I smell a class action suit… LOL!! Maybe next time :grin:

1 Like

Areas included:
Abilene
Austin
Cedar Park
San Antonio
Schertz
Temple
Waco

It’s in Waco, Texas.

Schertz??? Is that a Scherz? :rofl: :de:

3 Likes

Why leave a popular city like Dallas looking like this?

10 Likes

A new city update from nowhere and its texas, I got exited for a Dallas in photogrammetry glory, but no…
That is very very strange.
Is it a msfs24 thing? They gotta save something for 24