CJ Simulations Eurofighter Typhoon released

Very nice inside and out - that forward-looking terrain MFD will be very interesting round the mach loop at midnight… :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I sure hope this one removes the sour taste from the last aircraft bearing the same name.

1 Like

No comparison…

1 Like

What name - Eurofighter Typhoon, or CJ Simulations?

Eurofighter Typhoon, I was having a bit of a joke that some might understand.

@keithb775406 I have all their stuff and know that it should be yet another great addition.

Funny how the hating starts right away…

3 Likes

Let’s hope the marketplace release for Xbox is close…
What is the german airforce default typhoon marking .
Can anybody post a pic please…?

2 Likes

You could just look on the official Bundeswehr website:

Thank you very much. I have plenty of detail pics made by myself of german typhoons in Neuburg and Manching. I know how german eurofighters look. That s why im thrilled how the DC Designs machine looks…like

1 Like

Ah, you want to see how it looks in the sim? Sorry, that wasn’t clear from your post.

(Also, I think DC Designs and CJ Simulations are not the same people but it’s hard to tell these days.)

1 Like

Review:

1 Like

CJ Simulations is Codename Jack. He is one of their developers, isn’t he? This was his own side project though.

1 Like

If you look at the manual credits it’s Dean Crawford of DC Designs and CodenameJack who also works on DC Designs stuff and the SC Designs F-16, so they’re all related to one another. It is a little bit confusing!

2 Likes

Don’t let it be confusing. Dean owns DC Designs. Scott his brother is SC Designs. Codename Jack is CJ Simulations. This was a collaboration between Dean and Codename Jack.

1 Like

Yeah I know that but they’re basically just one team really and all seem to work on each other stuff so kinda weird they just don’t run under one company name. Guess it’s a way to spread the kudos around or something.

1 Like

Is not difficult. DCdesigns is Dean’s company and I do the coding for him. CJSimulations is my company and Eurofighter Typhoon my first project and I contract DCDesigns for the 3D model and animations. We are partners.

11 Likes

Is this loading for everybody else? I just purchased it, I downloaded the installer, and I get that ACCOUNTX DLL could not be loaded. I don’t even get to install it.

EDIT: There was a Windows Update waiting for a reboot. Once I rebooted, I was able to install.

My advice is to redownload the installer again or contact JustFlight. Normally there are no problems with it

It’s probably staring me in the face, but can someone point me in the right direction to show/hide the pilot in external view?

It’s one of the switches on the pilot’s right-side panel (upper part, not middle- or lower part). Just hover with your mouse cursor and you’ll find the correct one.
Sadly, it is not mentioned in the manual…