Closed Topic

Seemingly one is not allowed to have a view that comes with a negative connotation.

am a paying customer and entitled to an opinion. disappointing that my opinion is deemed not worthy enough to be discussed.

5 Likes

There are constructive opinions, and there are unconstructive opinions meant to stir the pot. Maybe you should look at how you present things? We’re all guilty of popping off at times in a less than constructive manner.

3 Likes

I was just after some sympathy from people who would understand, - my wife gives zero hoots about my sim life and the time that I get for it.

I wrote a post with some light-hearted wording to ease my frustration, but alas, just like when I talk to the wife, I get shut down.

been around forums for over 20 years now, I get it. I really do, but hell, if you cannot have a little rant among people who understand, and sympathise with an inability to be able to take part in a hobby we all share a passion for, due to whatever reason, then what else can we do.

Can you appreciate where I am coming from?

6 Likes

Yes I can. Been there, done that.

Other than it being a bad idea to discuss moderator actions in open forum, are you perhaps referring to this thread?

If so that was simply closed because no activity was seen in 30 days. My apologies if you mean another thread you started.

That was the hard drive one. - that was painful too! (these updates are my nemesis it seems!)

No, I wrote another whinge fest in here today on the 33Gb shock that awaited me when I sat down to fly.

it’s still going now only 10Gb to go - no flying for this armchair pilot today :frowning:

You may have constructive criticism on the forum. Non-Constructive topics/posts will get closed.

If you need assistance on issues you are having, you may post that in General Discussion for Community assistance. If you are seeing a bug, search first in #bugs-and-issues and contribute to that topic. If one does not exist, you may create a new topic.