Cloud layer densities are not fully independently controllable by layer

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Yes, I used developer mode and the weather debug tool to test this issue.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes.

Brief description of the issue:

Cloud layer densities are lower bounded by the highest density layer. For instance, if we have a “visibility” layer from 0 to 2000 feet AGL with density 0.1, but the second layer at 12000 feet to 15000 feet with a few clouds has a density 4.0, then the first layer density also goes up beyond 0.1. It is not possible to individually control the layer densities.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Here is a short clip demonstrating the issue.

A detailed analysis of the weather system and its issues currently have been elaborated here, including the aforementioned issue: Microsoft Flight Simulator Weather Depiction in 2023 - The Good, The Bad and Some Suggestions - YouTube

Provide coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

This happens everywhere as, but the clip above was recorded at 30.212684,
Provide time & date of the observed Weather issue
I used custom weather to reproduce this bug.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Disable live weather. Create multiple cloud layers. For ease of testing, create a “haze layer” at the surface from 0 to 2000 ft AGL with 100% coverage, 0% density and 0% scatter. Reduce the densities of all three layers to 0 initially. Next, take the second layer and have an arbitrary cloud cover level. Even 0% cloud cover works on the upper layers. Increasing the density parameter on the upper layers directly affects the density of the haze layer that you define initially.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Probably right from the start, but I tested this on 1.33.8.0.