Cockpit tooltips

with the ease of the task I feel like it should be done asap. Please let us disable cockpit tool tips. thanks

17 Likes

I absolutely second this, they are really disturbing.

6 Likes

We have to get rid of tool tips.

2 Likes

Yes! The tooltips are utterly annoying.

1 Like

+1
And when displayed, I think they are too big; sometimes I cannot see where I click.
Or/and maybe with some background transparency.

4 Likes

I second this as well! I see the point of including them for beginners, but as a more or less experienced sim pilot, I find them really annoying.

1 Like

I’m a more or less beginner myself and they are great for me but I can also see that this will be annoying when I get some more flight time under my wings. Request supported!

1 Like

Does anyone know how to DISABLE the mouse-activated instrument labels in the cockpit view? I can’t find a setting to do it. Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

It is not possible at this time. Take a look in the #self-service:wishlist category to see if someone has suggested this feature, and add your voice to it.

Would Love that too way to big

They are so proud of their tooltips they won’t allow us to turn them off. How dare we

Yet, there is a tool tip option in the option menu, but not sure what it does. All I know is it does not disable the tool tips. I’ll add my name to the Suggestion box on Zendesk as well. It couldn’t hurt.

I just found a post in the #self-service:wishlist asking for the ability to disable tooltips. I am going to merge this thread into it, so we can consolidate the support for this request.

2 Likes

I thought it was in accessibility-tool tips

I agree. Give us the option to disable the tips.

1 Like

I also join the campaign to give an option to remove tool tips.

some of the labels for switches and rotary buttons are too big, it makes it very hard to change anything in the Garmins.

1 Like

I turnt it off in de settings !

Can you explain what setting that was exactly? Thanks.