Connectivity issues (being thrown to off-line mode)

After SU9 I’m constantly being thrown to off-line mode. I live in Poland, West Europe server 31ms.
I’m on 600Mbps links.
The connection goes up nad down, I’m plagued by the recurring (once per minute on average) off-line mode warning obscuring most of my screen.

The go to thread for this :point_right: [OFFICIAL POLL] Connection Problems? [16 April 2022 and ongoing] - if this is specifically SU9 has not been confirmed, occurred with SU8 already and appears to be happening to server users in some locations only or more so.

I started experiencing this only today, after SU9 update. I was flying a lot last week, prior the update - no connectivity issues.

roger that, I’m looking forward to this being fixed and hopefully something in the thread about this issue might help as a work around - or at least to keep you updated about this issue…

…when it occurs, what helped restore the terrain for me; is to simply disable the online data and turn it back on.
This is only a temporary fix, issue is likely to re-appear on longer flights but when you are flying might assist, so you can continue your flight with online data.

This happens to me sometimes but not others. I suspect that it is a server traffic issue. I am usually on the USA East server and I think it gets busy at certain days and times. One day I will get disconnected every 2 minutes and the next day not at all. Likely MS server issue but I guess it could be my ISP although I haven’t noticed it with any other software.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.